Working and having a family is hard. Together, we’ll find a way through that works for you.
In our lives, where we look after and nurture so many other people, it can be easy to ignore what we ourselves need. Throw paid work into the mix and it can feel exhausting as well as lonely. As your coach, I’ll help you create the space to think about what you need to thrive and then we’ll team up together on a plan to create it.
I have worked with and helped people just like you:
- You are back in paid work and want to re-focus on your career goals so you can go out and smash them.
- You want to gain confidence to go for a new role or leadership promotion.
- Ever since becoming a parent, you have felt different about work and you want to feel like yourself again.
- Thinking of returning to work but don’t even know what you do anymore or where to start looking.
- Want to go back to work but already second guessing your ability to find work that will work for your family priorities.
My coaching style has been shaped by my 25+ year career in the corporate world, being a working parent, and my ongoing professional development as an ICF ACC Credentialed Coach.
Here are what my clients say about me:
“I thoroughly enjoyed my journey with you. Your observations were insightful and inspiring. You were able to pull out key points of focus with clarity and distil issues into little gems of wisdom. You have given me the confidence to explore what I really want and what I value and to draw on that self-knowledge when I am communicating who I am and what my strengths are. Thank you for all your inspiration and positivity and for widening my perspective!”Arwen, Auckland, Oct 2019
“I returned to work after 10 months maternity leave and completely underestimated how hard it would be. For the first time in my career I suddenly felt conflicted about my career and I had a crisis of confidence. Emma worked with me to rediscover my key values and strengths and this has helped me immensely in my transition back to the workplace. I highly recommend Emma, she understands from first-hand experience what it’s like to juggle parenthood with a career and her approach to coaching is tailored to your individual needs.”Danielle, Auckland, June 2019